Thursday, August 5, 2010

Let's talk about sex baybeeeee

Let's talk about you and meeee ... oh hang on, that's the real reason for this post, cos there is no you - it's just me, and therein lies the problem.

I feel it appropriate to insert a warning here, that this post DOES contain adult content, so perhaps stop reading if you are easily offended.

You see, that's the whole problem, many of us like to talk about sex, but not always the dirty details when it comes to our own sex life, or lack thereof.

And that is part of my problem. I love love love sex. I love talking about it, thinking about, and getting right down to it.

So you can see my dilemma - cos I'm just not getting any, well that's not entirely true. I'm getting a little, sporadically, spasmodically, just a taste that whets my appetite for more. AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

I try to suppress my urges, to distract myself from it, but it simply isn't working.

I wasn't like this all the time. I used to have what I considered a healthy sex drive. Content to get my 'fix' a couple of times a week. Enough to keep me happy, and my partner at the time satisfied.

But as I've gotten older I've started thinking about it more and more. And now I have to admit there are times when I can't get enough. Perhaps there is such a thing as the 'dirty thirties' - all good for those who are in relationships, or happy enough to drag home what they can find at the pub. But I'm just not one of those gals.

I want my sex steady and consistent, from the same disease-free source.

It takes me time to get comfortable enough to engage in shame-free sex. To let my partner do whatever they want with - and to - me. And I love it.

So part of my aim in writing this post today was to get it out of my head, in a bid to stop thinking about it a little, so I can concentrate on other possibly more important parts of my life.

So, what do I miss about sex ....

I miss that feeling you get when you kiss your lover. You know the one, your lips lock, tongues get involved, and then your mind, and it sends tiny, delicious electric shocks right through your body.

I miss being touched, not just in a sexual way. But having my hair stroked, my face touched, and fingers wandering randomly across my body.

I miss strong arms being wrapped round me, keeping me safe, and pulling them toward the chest of the strong man they are attached to.

I miss heavy petting on the couch, on the floor, in the car, in public, in a dark alley, or even on the bed!!!

I miss the feeling of two naked bodies entwined. The warmth of another's skin, the soft touch and the sheer thrill of what is about to happen.

I miss the intimacy of intercourse (good grief, should I say shagging, fucking, rooting, humping, going for it - I don't know!!!). There's a wonderful feeling about giving yourself to another, bringing them (and yourself) pleasure. It's a beautiful thing.

And finally, I miss that post-climax glow. That period of time when you both lie exhausted next to each other, basking in the euphoria you have created. It's delicious. I wish I could bottle that feeling and spray it all over me at will.

Anyhow, I guess by now you have realised that I miss sex.

I wish that you could dial-a-sex partner, similar to hire-a-hubby. Oh wait, you can .... they are called prostitutes!!! Tee hee.

Mwah Ellie xxx

2 comments:

  1. I think you've hit the nail on the head E. For me it's all of the above but also having someone look at you in the way that you know no one else in the world looks at you. The person who loves you looks at you and sees the things that, even on your best days, you can't see.

    The other thing is that there is too many crappy days to not have sex in your life. The issue is not taking it for granted and failing to appreciate your partner - although I very much doubt that happens to either of us.

    Much love - and wishing you sex, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't leave a comment nearly as intelligent as Kitty. So I'll leave you with this:

    smurf it baby.

    ReplyDelete