I had a revelation this morning, one that made me feel sick to my stomach.
I was having a shower (please don't have a visual, nobody wants to see that!!!) and thinking about life in general as one does. I do this often, if it came down to it, give me a shower, some lemon body wash and quality shampoo and I could achieve world peace if given enough time. But I digress ...
So, I was thinking about events that have taken place during the past couple of days and how they have made me feel.
And then I started thinking back to previous situations and what I have perceived them to be - and it hit me, I have been a fool, not just foolish, but an actual fool. I have read far more into situations than I ever should have. The writing may as well have been on the wall and I still would not have seen it.
The warning signs were there, again I chose to ignore them as ignorance really is bliss.
I feel so stupid. I also feel a little angry. But I will deal with that.
Things have changed. That is obvious. I have changed too. I am stronger, more confident and aware - and that needs to be carried through to all situations.
And dear friends, all alone in my lovely hot shower the above hit me and out of nowhere a wave of nausea washed over me. It took me a second to piece it all together, but strangely enough I feel cleansed, not just in a physical way, but on a whole other level which I am having trouble identifying.
Here's to a soulful day.
Mwah Ellie xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment