Monday, January 10, 2011

Tired

I'm so tired, yet I can't sleep. I have so many thoughts running through my mind.

Today was far better than yesterday, but my emotions are still torn over the apparent ending of a friendship.

Don't get me wrong, I haven't decided to end that friendship, but I have a feeling the sparks of love which once fuelled it have almost been extinguished. It seems a shame, but life will go on.

I have been absolutely overwhelmed by the love and support I have received since my last blog post. It really has lifted my spirits and reassured me that I have portrayed my situation accurately.

I can't say thankyou enough to everyone for their posts, FB messages, PMs and SMSs - each and every one of you holds a special place in my heart.

I also had time today to think about two of my friends who are facing rather difficult situations, both of them life and death, and it certainly has put my issues into perspective.

I of all people should know how life should be cherished, I've seen how easily and how quickly it can be snatched away, and sometimes I get cross at myself for forgetting this.

Often it takes something rather serious to jolt me back to reality, and to force me to reassess my life - which I must say, if you take out a couple of negative issues, is pretty freaking good.

Like I said earlier, I really should be asleep now, but I really needed to get these thoughts out of my head, which hopefully will allow my brain to rest.

I hope that sweet dreams await not only me, but all of you as well.

Mwah, Ellie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment