Life has been interesting and a wee bit stressy of late. We've been dealing with dead and dying relatives, friends and pets, ongoing property disputes, and now, just to spice things up a bit, custody bitterness.
I've been trying to deal with it all as it comes, rather than feeling like it's all piling up on top of me, and it seems to be working.
Without those moments of shittiness my life in general is really pretty cool.
A and I have been hanging out, work has been awesome (but kinda busy), and time spent with friends has been fun.
I'm tending to concentrate on all the good stuff, something I pledged to do at the end of last year.
I'm still single, despite finding myself a young 'friend'. This young man, who predominantly is a friend, has helped to restore my self confidence which had been stripped away from me.
He makes me laugh, tells me how sassy and amazing I am, and generally makes me feel good about myself.
His friendship has really been a blessing in disguise. I can't thank him enough.
I've also achieved some significant milestones when it comes to my work, which again has helped to rebuild my self belief, again which had been lacking in recent times.
I'm smiling even more, enjoying good times, and finding myself continuing to marvel at every opportunity.
I've also given up on worrying about the future, again remembering to cherish and appreciate what I do have, rather than dwell on what I don't.
Tonight's is just a short blog, to tell you to live your lives to the fullest as you never really know what is around the corner.
So much love to all. Mwah Ellie xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment