Thursday, March 3, 2011

Life is grand I hear you say

It's been a while since I've blogged because, as you are about to learn, I've been busy living and loving life, rather than spending my time keyboard-bound.

As you would recall from previous posts, I have committed myself to living in the moment, appreciating what I have, rather than pining for what I do not.

I'm a big believer of thinking positive thoughts in order to attract positivity into my life - and it seems to be paying off (finally I want to say!!! However I don't want to sound too demanding).

Life has indeed taken a turn for the better in our household. My precious A continues to astound and delight me, and our relationship seems to grow and intensify daily. She is my greatest achievement, and I am so so proud of the wonderful little person she is becoming. Her happiness is infectious, and I actually feel my heart swell with pride every time someone comments on how incredible she is. I am a very proud mummy.

My working life is also fabulous. I have a great job which allows me to work with a freaking awesome boss, who provides me creative freedom and the ability to pursue my passions.

My various jobs also seem to be going from strength to strength, with various clients impressed with my work, again which is so fulfilling.

I feel blessed to be able to do what I love while living in the country. I am so happy here, life is easily lived.

And now my personal life seems to be coming along nicely, with the addition of a new male friend who makes me feel incredibly desirable and alive - something that has been lacking in recent times.

It's amazing how the company of a good friend can enhance your life. This man has a heart of gold, such a caring nature, and seemingly completes me. I feel ever so lucky.

I find myself smiling most of the time, enjoying life and just feeling generally content. So, as this blog suggests, life really is grand.

I hope that your life is too.

Mwah, Ellie xxx

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! So happy things are falling into place for you. MWAH!

    ReplyDelete