I sold some boots today. Not that interesting I hear you say. Fair enough, but it helps to pay the bills, and it happens to be a job that I love. I'm not feeling overly deep today, just a bit matter-of-fact. I love my job, I like my life - at times I love it - it's a bit hard working 4 jobs, being a full-time single mum as well, and spending time with my best friend whom I also believe is my soul-mate.
What is it about soul-mates, they are a much-sought after necessity, according to society. We all long for one, we all desperately seek that compatibility in every potential mate we find, and yet all too often we end up disappointed.
I have found my soul-mate, he is my best friend. I'm not sure if things will go further, but I love spending time with him. He is wonderful to my daughter and I, he cares deeply for us, and I believe he would do anything for us. I count my blessings that our paths ever crossed.
And as for the plans for the rest of the day: I'm feeling like a movie and a couple of quiet drinks, with my bestie of course. And so at the moment I'm feeling like - could life get any better???
Mwah Ellie xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment